Substitute for 2-Propoxyethanol - query.

Hi,
I am working for a client who produces sprial labels using flexographic
printing.

1. I need to know whether the 2-Propoxyethanol a member of the Ethylene
Glycol family on the HAP list?

2. Are there any good non-HAP list substitutes for using Ethylene glycol
as a solvent for the printing process?

Please send your response to the address mentioned below.

Thanks,
Rex S Arul
UF IAC

 REX S ARUL                     TEAM LEADER
       	        		INDUSTRIAL ASSESSMENT CENTER
   			        P.O BOX 116595, 303 WEIL HALL
                                DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL & SYSTEMS ENGG
                                UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, GAINESVILLE FL 32611
 			        Office - (352) 392-7690
 E-MAIL:rexarul@ufl.edu         Office Fax - (352) 392-0867
        rexarul@grove.ufl.edu