Re: List Server Evaluation

Here are my responses to your brief questionaire:

1. I might post messages 2-3 times a week.

2. I have not yet tried to access the archives but plan to do so.

3.There is no need to duplicate. The web is stuffed enough.

4. Yes, I think the briefs could be extremely valuable in bringing together
related          messages that are scattered over time.

5. Try to reduce or eliminate responses designed for single individuals,
especially where there are no antecedants or other tie in information given.