List Server Evaluation -Reply

1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech?

Once a month

2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives?
twice a month
Do you find them useful?  very useful, we recomend them to customers,
and get information for P2 solutions from them.
How could we improve the archives? Cross referencing is already
good, but that is the only area that i can think of to improve.

Could you list by industry type, pollutant type etc.. so we could run more
specific queries.

3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in addition to
the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to use
archives provided by Enviro$en$e?  Is the duplication necessary?

Don't know.

4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by the Solid
Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The P2Tech briefs
compile discussion strings and include links to possibly relevant
information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.  Do you
think this would be a worthwhile tool?

Yes, see answer to question number two.

5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could we do
make the list server better?

6.  Any other comments?

Sometimes the users get off on wild tangents, that have little to do with
the subject---it would be nice if this was minimized.  On the other hand,
maybe this is just part of the creative process.
Thanks in advance for your time!

Lisa
Lisa C. Merrifield
(Morrison)			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois 61820