Re: Legislative History; cross-media impacts

Dear colleagues,

	This reply is a bit dated but, for those interested, one of the best
information sources on cross-media impacts of pollution is a special issue
of the law journal, ENVIRONMENTAL LAW, volume 22 (1991).

Reid Lifset

At 07:34 AM 1/29/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi!  Does anyone have or know of any publications, Web sites, or
>documents that outline (hopefully briefly!)  the history of U.S.
>environmental legislation from about the 60's to the 90's?  I know
>something like this must exist out there, but I have not yet found it.
>
>Any leads to info on basic educational  information on "what is
>multimedia" and cross media impacts of pollution would be great.  I am
>working on a document for non-environmental folks, so the simpler the
>better.
>
>Your leads and ideas are MUCH appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
>
>Martha Arosemena
>TRNRCC, Office of Pollution Prevention & Recycling, MC112
>P.O. Box 13087
>Austin, TX  78711-3087
>phone: 512/239-3185
>fax: 512/239-3165

Reid Lifset
Editor, Journal of Industrial Ecology
School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
Yale University
205 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT  06511-2189  USA
203-432-6949 (tel)