Change of e-mail address

Hi Folks,

This is obviously the most efficient way to make everyone aware of my
new e-mail address change:

Please replace my old e-mail address with the following new address:

v_perelli@des.state.nh.us   (please note the underscore, not dash)

PS  --  Hello to all who I have not spoken with in some time.

Sincerely,

Vince Pereli

Vincent R. Perelli
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Pollution Prevention Program
6 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301-6509
phone:  603  271-2902
fax:    603  271-2456
v_perelli@des.state.nh.us or
nhppp@des.state.nh.us

A thought from E.F. Schumaker in 1973 - "We must begin to see
the possibility of evolving a new life style, with new methods
of production and new patterns of consumption;  a life-style
designed for permanence"