Re: NPPR Spring Conference

Warren Weinstein wrote:

> Yesterday, the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable mailed out the
> conference brochures for the 1998 Spring Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio to
> be held April 29-
> May 1.  For those of you looking to get a head start, the conference will
> be held at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati (1-800-233-1234) in downtown
> Cincinnati.  There will be a riverboat dinner cruise from 5-8 on Monday,
> April 28 for early arrivals.  Training sessions will occur all day Tuesday,
> April 29 and then the conference will begin Wednesday, April 30 and end
> Friday, May 1 at 1 PM.
>
> If you do not receive a brochure by the middle of next week and are
> planning to attend the conference please contact me or Michele Russo by
> e-mail or 202-466-7272.
> Hope to see you in the "Queen City."
>
> Warren Weinstein
> NPPR
Dear Warren - I have not yet received a brochure; maybe it's just lost
in the mail, since I was in Tahoe and should be on the mailing list.
Anyway, I would appreciate getting one - address below.

Also, I wanted to ask if you or Michelle know anything about the status
of papers for the conference.  Three people in our office sent in
abstracts, and we still haven't heard anything about whether they were
accepted or not.

Thanks a lot - Jancie Hatcher
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.
7 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive