Summary of phosphorous point sources and P2 opportunities

Last December I posted a question on the above topic.  I received a number
of good responses.  So I wanted to share with you the presentation I have
put together for next week.  Thanks for your help!  This attachment is in
powerpoint, so if you are interested and can't access it, let me know and I
will fax it or send it another way.

[[ PHOSTEMP.PPT : 3406 in PHOSTEMP.PPT ]]

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
1313 5th Street  #207
Mpls, MN  55414
mccom003@tc.umn.edu

The following binary file has been uuencoded to ensure successful
transmission.  Use UUDECODE to extract.