RE: P2 Tech

I bet you will want to talk to the National Microscale Chemistry Center.
 They specialize in lab techniques that reduce the amount of chemicals
needed for an experiment to very small amounts.  They offer many courses
that teach high school teachers and college professors to take these
procedures into the classroom so that the amount of hazardous chemicals
used and hazardous waste generated are minimized.

Contact
Dr. Mono M. Singh, Director
National Microscale Chemistry Center
Merrimack College
North Andover, MA      01845

tel: (508) 837-5137  fax: (508) 837-5017

MSingh@merrimack.edu
ZSzafran@merrimack.edu

web site at:  nmcc.merrimack.edu/microscale.html

Hope this helps,
Peter T. Moulton
Division of Technical Services, Bureau of Remediation
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161   Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address