RE: styrene use in fiberglas form manufacturing

Please refer to the following entries in the PPRC Research Projects Database.  The research contacts should be able to connect you to the latest research and information that has been published in this area.  Enjoy!

Project Title:  Implementing Waste Reduction Strategies in the Fiberglass Industry.
http://demo.pnl.gov:80/pprc/rpd/statefnd/nc_owr/implemen.html

Project Title:  Miller Control Styrene Reduction.
http://demo.pnl.gov:80/pprc/rpd/statefnd/nc_owr/millerco.html

Project Title: Evaluation of HVLP spray guns for polyester gelcoat and direct application equipment for polyester resin in large boat manufacturing.
http://demo.pnl.gov:80/pprc/rpd/statefnd/nc_owr/evaluati.html

Chris Montovino
Technical Director
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165