Re: Pollution Prevention in Chemistry Labs: Microchemistry

     Catherine Zimmer of MnTAP asks:

     > Has anyone on the server worked with a local high/Middle school on
     > P2 in the chemistry class and lab.  Have they put together P2-type
     > experiments?

     Catherine --

     One of the documents that Doug Kievit-Kylar mentioned in his reply,
     "Laboratory Waste Minimization and Pollution Prevention: A Guide for
     Teachers."  is available online at:

     http://www.seattle.battelle.org/services/e&s/P2LabMan/index2.htm

     It was put together by some colleagues here at Pacific NW National
     Laboratory a while back and has been used by a lot of teachers to
address
     P2 in high school and middle school labs.  It was produced as a public
     service by the Lab, but due to high demand, we've run out of hard
copies.
     Hope you'll take advantage of the online version.

     Hope this helps!

     Scott
     Scott Butner   (rs_butner@pnl.gov)
     Senior Research Scientist
     Environmental Technology Division
     Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
     4000 NE 41st Street
     Seattle, WA  98105
     voice: 206-528-3290     fax: 206-528-3552
     http://www.seattle.battelle.org/P2Online/