RE: Pollution Prevention in Chemistry Labs: Microchemistry

Scott and all..

Actually, I still have a few hard copies available.  In the spirit of
P2, check out the electronic version first.  If you like what's there
and would liike a hard copy to use or share with others, please send me
your address and I will put one in the mail for you.  Thanx!

 Jill Engel-Cox
  Pollution Prevention Coordinator
  Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
  509.372.0307