[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NPPC's New Curricula on Environmental Marketing Issues
- Subject: NPPC's New Curricula on Environmental Marketing Issues
- From: "Nancy A. Osborn" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:34:24 -0500 (EST)
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Reply-To: "Nancy A. Osborn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Publications Department of the National Pollution Prevention Center
for Higher Education is happy to announce four new educational resources.
We would appreciate your sharing this message with your business school
1. "Introduction to the Marketing Compendium" briefly discusses marketing
issues related to environmental protection and recommends how to best
use other materials in this compendium. The cost is $1.00 (U.S.).
2. "Resource List for Environmental Issues in Marketing" is organized by
topic. It cites nearly 200 articles, books, reports, and case studies
as well as several related web sites, interested faculty, and case
publishers. The cost is $1.50 (U.S.).
3. "Environmental Marketing Annotated Bibliography" is organized
alphabetically. It describes approximately 100 of them documents
appearing in the Resource List. The cost is $1.50 (U.S.).
4. "Course Syllabi and Assignments" include detailed outlines of
environmental marketing college courses taught by M. Cohen
(Vanderbilt) and G. Kirby (Santa Clara University). $1.50
*** All NPPC orders must be prepaid ***
To order these documents, send a check payable to
"University of Michigan/NPPC" to:
National Pollution Prevention Center
430 East University, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1115
Prices are set to cover the cost of photocopying and domestic (U.S. and
Canada) postage. International orders only: please add $3.00 to cover
the cost of shipping. We are unable to accept credit cards or cash.
Our Federal Tax ID# is 38-6006-309.
For a complete list of NPPC educational resources:
call (734) 764-1412; fax (734) 647-5841;
e-mail email@example.com; or see http://www.umich.edu/~nppcpub/.
firstname.lastname@example.org is an e-mail group set up to send announcements
about NPPC resources or projects. The volume of mail sent out to this
group is low - no more than 2-3 messages per month. If you would like
your name removed from this group, send an e-mail to email@example.com