RE: Spray Nozzle Tips

The PPRC published a report titled "Transfer Efficiency and VOC Emissions of Spray Gun and Coating Technologies in Wood Finishing."  The objective was to determine which factors most strongly influence net VOC emissions and transfer efficiency of a spray
coating operation in a "real-life" wood finishing environment.  The factors that were tested included spray equipment types and coating types, as well as painter skill level and target size and shape.  We do have copies available for $13/ea, should you be
 interested.

Chris Montovino
Technical Director
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165