BOD of d-limonene

Dear P2TECHers,

I am looking for the Biochemical Oxygen Demand 5 days for d-limonene (CAS:
5989-27-5).  I have searched without success different data bases (eg:
HSDB, ECDIN, SOLV-DB) and several handbooks (eg: Howard, P.H. (1993)
Handbook of Environmental Fate and Exposure Data for Organic Chemicals.
Volume IV: Solvents 2. Lewis Publishers, Chelsea.  and  Mackay, D.; Shiu,
W.Y.; Ma, K.C. (1993) Illustrated Handbook of Physical-Chemical Properties
and Environmental Fate for Organic Chemicals. Lewis Publishers, Boca
Raton).  Any suggestions?

Denis Begin, M.Sc.
Research Assistant
University of Montreal
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health
PO Box 6128, Main Station
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7

514-343-2170
514-343-2200 (fax)