(Fwd) Pressure Sensitive Tape and Lable

Forwarded from the Printech listserv, administered by the Printers'
National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC):

From:          GaryJGATF <GaryJGATF@aol.com>
Date:          Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:53:42 EST
To:            newmoa@tiac.net
Cc:            RICKHGATF@aol.com, kramer@cmcusa.org, Pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu
Subject:       Pressure Sensitive Tape and Lable

Dear Jennifer:

This in response to your inquiry posted on the PNEAC list serve. In
your quest for information, you failed to mention which type of
printing process you are interested in. The most common processes used
in this type of printing are lithography and flexography, but their
input materials are different. Please let me know what you need.

Gary Jones
GATF