Molybdenum sources to wastewater treatment plants

As an outgrowth to the POTW outreach we are doing here in Minnesota, I am
running into an issue related to molybdenum sources in both pond systems and
mechanical treatment plants.  Mo is largely causing a problem due to high
sources in the sludge from anaerobic digesters or even the pond sludge,
which limits sludge management though land application or burning.    I have
heard sources can be from machining operations, antifreeze, cooling towers,
and closed casing lubricants.  Any there any other sources you are aware of?
 I would also be looking for P2 opportunities from these sources.  Thanks.

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
1313 5th Street, #207
Mpls, MN  55414