ADMIN: Please respond to the P2Tech list!

Please remember that your responses to P2Tech questions are as important to
subscribers as are the questions!

When you respond to a question, please make sure you respond to the entire
list so that you answer can be read by everyone.  I recently talked to a
subscriber who told me she received 15 responses to her question, all of
which were very good but none of which went to the list.  I have changed
the configurations to help cut down on non-relevant and personal messages,
but that means that you need to add p2tech@great-lakes.net to all of your

If you post a question and receive responses that do not go to the entire
list, please forward them.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lisa