Per Lisa Morrison's comment as to the value of the responses to various
P2 Tech questions, I have compiled all the replies and voicemail's I
received on my original question.  Hope this helps others looking for
similar answers.

PS -- Thanks so much to all of you who did reply to my question.  I
believe that I thanked you all directly, but can't hurt to do it again.

Take care,

Vince Perelli