Association directory -Reply

Charley,

We stumbled upon a internet site just for metals related trade
associations.  We've found it helpful especially with our work with the
metal finishing and plating sector.  The URL is:

http://www.amm.com/ref/trade.htm  - It is run by the world metals
information network.   If you wanted something outside this metals area,
I'm afraid I haven't really helped.

Good luck,

Vince Perelli

Vincent R. Perelli
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Pollution Prevention Program
6 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301-6509
phone:  603  271-2902
fax:    603  271-2456
v_perelli@des.state.nh.us or
nhppp@des.state.nh.us

A thought from E.F. Schumaker in 1973 - "We must begin to see
the possibility of evolving a new life style, with new methods
of production and new patterns of consumption;  a life-style
designed for permanence"