Reuse of effluent in electroplating

Ms. Monfa:

While I cannot direct you to resources on evaporation, I am willing to
assist you in analyzing the root causes of this situation to see if
evaporation is the best approach.  Can you please tell us more about the
process and why evaporation to facilitate water re-use has been chosen?

Terry Foecke
Waste Reduction Institute