                   	   	   Date:     10-Jul-1997 01:50pm EST
                                   From:     owner-p2tech
   	   	   	   owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net@PMDF@DER003
   TO:  p2tech             (p2tech@great-lakes.net@PMDF@DER003 )

   Subject: Re: HHW

   There is a list of listservers maintained by TileNet at
   http://www.tile.net/tile/listserv/index.html
   I'm sure that you can find a group to your liking at that site

   Vic Young

   From:          toa_m2p2@localnet.com
   Date:          Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:25:32 -0400
   To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
   Subject:       HHW

   Does anyone know of a list serve that deals with Household Hazardous
   Waste?  I was looking for someone who might know of different methods
   used to bulk paint at a household hazardous waste collection day site.

   Thank you in advance.

   Jennifer Guida
   Town of Amherst Engineering Department
   Phone: (716) 691-4331
   Environmental Control Division
   Fax:   (716) 691-7608
   455 Tonawanda Creek Road
   email: toa_m2p2@localnet.com
   Amherst, NY 14228

   Vic Young, Waste Reduction Resource Center
   PO Box 29569, Raleiigh, NC 27626-9569
   (800)476-8686 Fax (919)715-6794
   vic_young@owr.ehnr.state.nc.us
   http://www.owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm