Date:          Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:45:22 -0400
From:          CARIRI <cariri@trinidad.net>
To:            icpic@unep.fr
Subject:       reuse of polystyrene

Dear sir, We have a local company interested in the use of used
polystyrene in the production of a pelletized product. we have not
been able to locate a waste exchange international that deals with
waste ploystyrene to provide a cost for supplying the polystyrene. Our
company is interested in polystyrene waste either from production
processes or from consumer products waste collection. Can you assist?
Thank you. Sharon Laurent Head Information Service CARIRI Trinidad and
Tobago

Carol Leimroth
Cleaner Production Programme
UNEP IE