Re: Reuse of polystyrene

Dear Ms. Leimroth,

	Details on polystyrene recycling can probably be readily obtained from the
participants in the RECYCLING listserv (part of enviro-link).  I will be
glad to re-post this message on that list.

Reid Lifset

At 03:07 PM 3/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Cleaner Production at UNEP IE received the following.
>If anyone can answer her question, would they please
>send a response to the CARIRI email address and please
>copy me.
>Thanks.

Program on Solid Waste Policy
School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
Yale University
205 Prospect Street
New Haven,CT 06511-2189  USA
203-432-3253 (telephone)