Reuse of polystyrene

The American Plastics Council may be able to help you out. They have good information on polystyrene and all types of plastic recycling in the US and may have international information also. The following information is from their webpage at: http://www2.plasticsresource.com/images/homepage/home_top.gif

 American Plastics Council
 1275 K Street NW, Suite 500
 Washington, DC 20005 USA
                                                          Phone: (202)371-5356
                                                          Fax: (202)371-5679.

If they don't have the information you are looking for, they may be able to point you  in the right direction.

Our office also has a list of recyclers and waste exchanges on our webpage, most of which are in the US and Canada, but try:
http://www.epa.state.oh.us/opp/tarp/recycle.html. Good luck.

Lin Krause Hill
Ohio EPA- OPP
614-644-2811