Business needs surve

We haven't asked businesses what their needs are for some time--just been
going along as if we know what they want to see from us. So we are
considering conducting a business survey in MN which would attempt to get at
the following:

o  What information/assistance do businesses need?
o  What delivery mechanisms do you prefer?
o  What are internal/external motivators?

If you have conducted similar surveys in the relatively recent past, I would
be very interested in having a copy of your results, and/or a copy of your
survey questions.  Thanks.

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
1313 5th Street, Suite 207