Re: Heat exchanger case studies

Do you mean case studies of heat integration?  He probably knows about
these, but just in case:

API doc no 311, Feb 1993, "Environmental Design Considerations for
Petroleum Refining Crude Processing Units."

Rossiter and Kumana in Chemical Engineering Progress, Feb 1994, "Rank
Pollution Prevention and Control Opportunities."

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264
Calabasas, CA 91372-8264