Asbestos

Dear Mark,

I don't know if this topic was on P2Tech.  You might wish to try the P2Tech
archives.  Two ways to reach the Archives:

Go to the PA Department of Environmental Protection Home Page at
http://www.dep.state.pa.us <http://www.dep.state.pa.us>   .  choose
Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance,  scroll to Links and choose
Non-Governmental Organizations, then find P2Tech Archives.  I believe there
is a search for old topics.

You may be able to reach it through
<http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/search.html> as well.

I think I read in passing that there was removal of roofing material
containing asbestos in the Federal CFR.  I can't recall which issue.
Perhaps someone who reads P2Tech can help you with the issue/location in the
CFR.

I hope this info is helpful.

Jo Anne Hollash
PA DEP - OPPCA
15th Floor RCSOB
P. O. Box 8772
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8472
717-787-0121
hollash.joanne@exchange.pader.gov

Please visit our website at     http://www.dep.state.pa.us
				      Choose    Pollution Prevention and
                                               		     Compliance
Assistance

Per your recent
message.--------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------
Hi, all:
Within the last few months I saw some information on a new in-place
treatment method for asbestos. I had no need for that information when I saw
it but now I do. Did I see that on P2 Tech? Can anyone send me a copy of the
info, or refer me to a source for more info?
Thanks.
Mark Boylan
WASTREN, Inc.
wastemin@aol.com <mailto:wastemin@aol.com>