Business needs survey

Hello Cindy,

The IWRC did a survey a few years ago called the "Small Business
Environmental Information Sources Survey."

The survey addresses the topics:
     the type of information small businesses want
     the effect environmental regulations currently have on their
business
     the effect environmental regulations will have on their business
in the future
     how they currently receive their information
     how they prefer to receive their information

It was conducted in the state and also in select cities across the
country.  The response was excellent from the state survey and the
national survey, while the response was not as great, supported the
state's results.

Call me at 800-422-3109 or contact me throught the "Contact IWRC" page
at http://www.iwrc.org

Steven Nofziger
IWRC