Re: Lithography P2

Jennifer,

I think you would find some excellent information in the Printech
archives at http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~gifford/printech/printech.html

Printech is a listserv focused on P2 and envir. compliance in the
printing industry, and is run by the Printers' National Environmental
Assistance Center.

> Greetings:
>
> Does anyone have case studies on P2 for the pre- and post-press
> processes involved with lithographic printing (not the on-press
> printing portion)? Any information will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Jennifer Griffith,
> NEWMOA
> 129 Portland Street, 6th Floor
> Boston, MA  02114
> (617) 367-8558, ext. 303
> (617) 367-0449 (FAX)
> newmoa@tiac.net

Wayne P. Pferdehirt, P.E., AICP
U. of Wis., Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon Street, Room 529, Madison, WI  53703-1195
Phone:  608/265-2361     Fax:  608/262-6250
pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu