P2 videos

Hi,

I was searching P2TECH archives to see if anyone has tried to compile an
inventory of P2-related videos available.  Peter Moulton of Maine had a
list of 32, which is pretty good.  But has anyone come across a more
comprehensive list?  What about companies that have catalogs of P2-related
videos?

A colleague is looking for a short video covering best management practices
for solvent handling and disposal.  This would be for general awareness
training.  If you know of anything available, please email me.

And Peter, if you are out there please send me your list.

Thanks in advance.

-Jeff

Eastern Research Group 		www.erg.com
|______|_|  \_\\_____| 		Lexington, MA 02173