Environmental Cost Accounting Data

I have been asked to search for written, actual cases that provide details on
pollution prevention costing.  I am looking specifically for cases involving
SMALL companies (i.e., dry cleaners, printers, auto repair, metal finishing,
retail, restaurants, motels, car washes, etc.).  These cases should include
most of the following:  process maps/flow diagrams, resource (i.e., materials,
labor, energy, water, etc.) use and loss, regulatory activities and costs, and
pollution prevention options/alternatives.  These cases are being considered
for use in a course that will be presented to accountants that are interested
in providing resource costing and investment analysis to small businesses.  Any
leads would be appreciated.

Bob

Robert B. Pojasek, Ph.D.
Pojasek & Associates