Re: P2 videos

Jeff, et al.:

It was not clear to me if your quest is singular or twofold.  Is your search for
"P2 videos" limited to BMPs for solvents handling, etc.?  If so, I'll have to
check my inventory.  But if the BMP solvents videos are in addition to P2 in
general, I have a library of "P2 videos" with a list of sources that I'll share.
Let me know.  The information list needs a little work before it can be
distributed so give me some time.  A number of the videos are very good, and a
few are quite outstanding.  Intended audiences varies considerably.

I think there are many other folks out there who also have (video) libraries.
It's just a matter of having a block of time or some help compiling the
information to share with others.

If you don't hear from me in a reasonable amount of time, remind me, OK?
And, what is your time line, other than a.s.a.p.?

Bruce

J. Bruce Suits
Pollution Prevention Manager
Office of Environmental Management