GE Aircraft Engines site visit - (spring conference)

Please join us for a tour of GE Aircraft Engines at 2:00 on Tuesday, April 28th, if you plan on arriving early for the NPPR Spring Conference.  GE Aircraft Engines, headquartered in Cincinnati, is the world's leading producer of gas turbine engines for commercial airlines, military, marine and industrial applications.  GE also provides aircraft engine service and support around the globe. The facility employs 8400 people in the Cincinnati area.  Our tour will focus on recent waste reduction/P2 projects involving solvents, coolants, paints and glycol reduction.

We will meet in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency for a prompt 2:00 departure, and will return around 4:30-5:00.  Transportation is provided.  Please mark this site visit on your conference registration form, or contact Michele Russo at michelerusso@compuserve.com or Lin Krause Hill at (614) 644-2811.  We will need your name, your employer, and your citizenship.  Due to the nature of the tour, we can only accommodate 20 participants, so sign up now! For more detailed information on G.E. Aircraft Engines operations and products, check out their website at: http://www.ge.com/aircraftengines/

Lin Krause Hill
Ohio EPA- OPP
614-644-2811