Phosphorus reduction success stories

Minnesota is working in a number of watersheds, particularly the Mississippi
and Minnesota River watersheds, to reduce phosphorus inputs to the river.
 Al Innes and I and others are trying to work in pollution prevention
strategies for point source discharges.  We are in need of case studies or
success stories on phosphorus reduction from industrial sources (ie,
dairies, meat packing, food processing, cleaning, metal phosphating, etc.)
 Please let me know if you have any, or send them along!  Thanks.

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
University of Minnesota
1313 5th Street, SE  #207