Environmental Cost Accounting Data -Reply

Give me a call.  I just delved into this topic and did somewhat of a literature
review and also published a paper on the financial benefits of reducing
regulatory status through pollution prevention.  We found with 2 small
companies and a navy base that the drop from LQG to SQG accounted for
20-50% of the project total savings.

Also, I can give you info. on who to contact here for the environmental
accounting manual, that was mentioned by Kevin Dick.

Susan Roothaan, Engineer
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission, MC-112
Office of Pollution Prevention and Recycling
PO Box 13087
Austin, Texas  78711-3087
phone: (512) 239-3186
fax: (512) 239-3165