P2 synonyms

Hi, As part of Michigan's Technical Assistance Provider's Network (TAPN) we are trying to put together a list of P2 synonyms or "key words" that would attract different or a variety of customers to  P2 services offered throughout Michigan.  In general, we are looking for those seeking information or assistance on reducing waste/pollution generation.  However, In order to get the attention of business personnel, other than their environmental staff, we thought it would be helpful to come up with a list of words or services that those people may think of first as far as meeting their needs ("rather than pollution prevention").  We hope this may be useful, eventually in a website we may create, or in defining our customer needs.

Please send your synonyms to me through the list serve and I will be  happy to share the list with you once compiled.  Thanks!

Wendy
Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention
Environmental Assistance