Green Business Programs

P2 Folks:

I'm trying to collect information about Green Business Programs around the
country. Green Business Programs are incentive-based voluntary programs in
which companies receive official recognition for their environmental
management practices. Usually these practices involve complete compliance
with all environmental regulations, or pollution prevention , or both. In
my searches I've discovered examples from northern California, Vermont, and
Alaska; however I believe more of these exist.

If you know of other examples of programs like these, could you please let
me know?

Thanks!

Karen Sundheim (GCI)
Pollution Prevention Librarian