Re: P2 Training on CD ROM

Jan,

Please send me any information you have on such a CD.  We are currently putting
together a P2 training CD for a client.  I would like to obtain a copy of your
CD if/when it is available.  Ours will be industry specific and not available to
the general public.  We should be able to apply what we've learned to other
areas, or make a general one if anyone would be interested.

--
Kent Peetz
Environmental Engineer