Cleaner production case studies

Dear list-serve subscribers:
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Mr. Young-Woo Park at the HYUNDAI Institute of Eco-Management in Seoul,
Korea, who is advancing cleaner production efforts in Korea, submitted the
following request for information:

I have been faced with difficulties getting detailed information of the
companies successful in pollution prevention and other environmentally
benign activities.
For this reason, I am asking you a favor providing the following
information.

We are looking for information on successful pollution prevention/cleaner
production efforts in the automobile, ship-building, steel, refinary,
Petro-chemical, electronics, construction, and financing industries.
These are the industries operated under HYUNDAI.

Informations I would like to have are as follows:

1. the name of the companies that have  adopted PP or other environmentally
friendly action;
2. structural, organizational, and production process changes  to
implement environmental concept in management strategies;
3. what they have achieved since they adopted such concept compared to
the previous practices in terms of cost and resource savings, and
reductions on pollutants, as well as productivity.

Thank you very much for your sincere attention and help.

Please cc Mr. Park ( youngpk@shinbiro.com) on any responses to the
list-serve, who can be reached directly at the following address and phone
number.

Dr. Young-Woo Park
The HYUNDAI Institute of Eco-Management
178 Sechong-Ro Chongro-Ku