auto body training videos

     Office of Pollution Prevention and Technology Development

Andy:

The county of Sacramento developed a video for the auto body repair industry.
We at the state level reproduced it for them and I have put a copy in the
mail for you!   Good luck with your project!

* Dave Hartley                ** Phone (916) 324-1815         *
* DTSC/OPPTD                  ** Fax   (916) 327-4494         *
* P.O. Box  806               ** E-Mail Address:              *
* Sacramento, Ca. 95812-0806  ** HW1.DHARTLEY@HW1.CAHWNET.GOV *
*** Forwarding note from OWNERP2T--HWSMTP   04/14/98 08:02 ***
To: p2tech

Subject: auto body training videos

Sender's Nativename=owner-p2tech@superior.great-lakes.net

I have been searching for training videos relevant to the auto body industry.
Thus far I have not found any specific to my areas of interest, which are
compliance, process overview, spray gun operation, and paint mixing. Is anyone
aware of any such video(s)? Thank you for any information you can offer.

Andy Bray
Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association (NEWMOA)
129 Portland Street, Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
(617) 367-8558 ext. 306