P2 job leads

I'm interested in learning about potential job leads with P2 technical
assistance programs or research organizations.

My background has been in environmental engineering at chemical,
machining, foundry, and plating facilities. I've also done industrial
environmental consulting for five years.   Next month I'll be completing
a Masters in Environmental Engineering. My B.S. is in Chemical
Engineering.

My resume is on-line at http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/m/x/mxh281/

I'd be very interested in any suggestions or leads you may know of even
if they're at an early concept stage.

Thanks,
Mike Heaney, P.E.
(814)867-6928