[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yes, You Are Part of a Bigger Plan
ATTENTION to those of you --
1) who are burnt out working away in the trenches trying to change
gargantuan, entrenched institutions and cultures and need an infusion of
vision and energy;
2) who want to help articulate and explore the connections between
your state and local work in P2 and the international P2 arena;
3) who want to get involved and support in the outstanding international
work of the NPPR international Team!!; or
4) who are our international guests in Cincinnati and want to form
new partnerships with NPPR's vast network of P2 professionals
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE OF INTERNATIONAL
ACTIVITIES NEXT WEEK IN CINCINNATI !!
Tuesday, 8:30 - 5:00 -- Expanding Partnerships between State
Development Agencies and P2 Programs: Partnerships for P2 Exports
(Co-sponsored by National Association of State Development Agencies)
Wednesday, 10:15-11:45 -- Breakout Session -- International P2 in Asia -
initiatives in the Asia Pacific Region
Wednesday, 3:45 - 5:15 -- Breakout Session -- International P2:
Roundtable of Roundtables - linking P2 roundtable efforts around the world.
Thursday, 3:30 - 5:00pm - Breakout Session International Activities, P2
policy demo session
Thursday, 5:30 - 7:30 pm-- The International Workgroup WANTS YOU!!!
1. Update and Discussion of NPPR International Activities
2. The view from the states -- new grants and other international
activities in the states.
3. Council of State Governments State Environmental Initiative Projects -
synergies with NPPR's International Activities
4. The International P2 Declaration and update on international P2
activities of other organizations - (e.g. UNEP, World Bank, ADB)
5. Recap of the "Roundtable of Roundtables" session for those unable to
6. Planning for the Millennial International Roundtable of Roundtables
7. Wrap-up, Work Plan for 1998
Friday, 8:15 - 9:45: Breakout Session -- P2 advancements in the Asia
Pacific Region. This session will
focus on efforts in Thailand, India, and Indonesia to accelerate the
implementation of P2.
Hope to see you there!
Parry Burnap - NPPR International Workgroup Chair
Kevin McDonald - NPPR International Coordinator
Joe Pringle - NPPR International Affairs Specialist