Re: P2 textbook

Ah, Dr. Ghassemi, people are going to think I put you up to this.  I
think you are referring to my posting about the p2 textbook that Dave
Allen and I wrote.  Here is the original posting, very slightly
edited:

Professor Dave Allen of the University of Texas at Austin and I have
written a pollution prevention textbook called "Pollution Prevention for
Chemical Processes" (Wiley, 1997).  Chapters are

1.	Introductory Terms and Concepts
PART I: 	MACROSCALE POLLUTION PREVENTION
2.	Wastes and Emissions in the United States
3.	Industrial Ecology
4.	Life Cycle Assessment
PART II:	MESOSCALE POLLUTION PREVENTION
5.	Waste Audits and Emission Inventories
6.	Pollution Prevention for Unit Operations
7.	Preventing Fugitive and Secondary Emissions
8.	Flowsheet Analysis for Pollution Prevention
9.	Management of Pollution Prevention Activities at Industrial
	Facilities
10.	Pollution Prevention Case Study Problem Modules
PART III:	MICROSCALE POLLUTION PREVENTION
11.	Microscale Pollution Prevention

There are questions for discussion, quantitative problems, and open-ended
problems at the end of each chapter in addition to a chapter on case
study problem modules.  The text includes many figures, tables,
resources for further information, and an index.

Dr. Ghassemi, I will snail mail you a flyer with ordering information
(along with the $5 we discussed earlier -- HAHA).  Anyone else that's
interested can e-mail me their address directly and I'll send a flyer.

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264
Calabasas, CA 91372-8264