From:          Scottray <Scottray@aol.com>
Date:          Fri, 1 May 1998 10:26:09 EDT
To:            printech@great-lakes.net
Subject:       Health effects data

Hi everyone.  I am trying to locate any health effects data on the
following chemicals that are commonly found in litho gloss coating:

2-Propanol (Isopropyl Alcohol, Anhydrous)  -  CAS # : 67-63-0
Ethylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether (Glycol Ether EB)  -  CAS # : 111-76-2
Amonium Hydroxide Solution (10%-35% solution)  -  CAS # : 1336-21-6

I have already surfed the NIOSH and CDC web pages for information but
I would appreciate any other leads you may have.  Thank you for your
help!

Scott Schuler
Printing Industry of MN
2829 University Ave. SE