Case study on fertilizers

I need some assistance.  I am looking for information, particularly a case
study, of a fertilizer processor which has turned Fluoride from a waste
product into a viable chemical.

Scenario: The mineral Apatite is mined and processed to produce phospahte
fertilizer.  Fluoride is a byproduct and conventionally is added to the
solid waste pile of gypsum in gypsum stacks, or is scrubbed and emitted as
an air pollutant.  With the advent of the Fluoride rules for fertilizer
plants, we want to suggest an alternative process to reduce Fl air
emissions and encourage production of Fl as a product.  (Fl is used in the
electronics, aluminum extrusion and fertilizer! industries.)

Any information you may have related to this request would be appreciated.

Thank you.

John A. Bernardo
P2 Coordinator, Idaho DEQ
1410 N. Hilton