Paper Blankets

   For the Emergency Management inquiry, there may be other sources which
   may put the paper blankets to use rather than disposing of them.

   1.)	   Might one or more fire companies be able to use these if these
   have fire retardant properties?  A telephone call to your local fire
   department may provide you with a contact listing for fire departments
   within PA - perhaps an association of fire departments or
   firefighters.
   One organization is the Pennsylvania Fire Services Institute at
   	   	   http://www.pfsi.org/  .
   I am sure there are others to be found by searching the web.

   2.)	   Have you contacted an industrial waste exchange?  Perhaps some
   business(es) may find these blankets useful for an industrial
   application.  To find waste exchanges in various regions in the US,
   try the following URL on the internet:
   	   	   http://www.en.com/users/ccswd/businrcy/appdx-d.htm  .

   An industrial waste exchange helping Pennsylvania businesses is the --

   	   Northeast Industrial Waste Exchange
   	   P.O. Box 2171
   	   Annapolis, MD 21404-2171,  (410) 280-2080

   I hope these suggestions are helpful.

   Jo Anne Hollash
   hollash.joanne@a1.dep.stae.pa.us