Re: Insurance Cost Savings for Printers as a Result of

Future liability is very difficult to estimate with any accuracy and winds
up being controversial because companies whose stock is traded on the
stock exchange have to report liabilities to shareholders.  This may
partially explain why you're having difficulty locating case studies.  If
a company estimates future liabilities, they have to report them.  If they
don't estimate them (at least not "publicly"), it's as though they don't
exist.

Some of the large chemical companies with a high potential for future
liabilities have set aside huge amounts of money.  But they won't say how
they came by the amount they set aside...

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264
Calabasas, CA 91372-8264