Subject: Nitrate removal from water (fwd)
Author:  mail@ih {-M0FLEI01@ulkyvm.louisville.edu} at MHS
Date:    5/7/98 10:53 AM

I am forwarding this request for information to printech and sewerlist

Marvin Fleischman, Industrial Assessment Center, Department of
Chemical Engineering, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
40292, 502/852-6357, FAX:502/852-6355, email:m0flei01@ulkyvm.
louisville.edu
*** Forwarding note from MAILER  --ULKYVM   05/07/98 10:13 ***