RE: Re:P2 textbook

Regarding Dr. Ghassemi's recent question about a P2 textbook,
I have a copy of the Allen/Rosselot book, and believe it can
be very useful as a textbook.  In addition to Kirsten's book,
there is another P2 text, which has recently become available
from Wiley, and which I had a small part in creating. It is
entitled "Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessments: A Practical
Guide" (Wiley, 1998). It was written by several current and
former members of NJTAP.

I don't have a flyer on it, but I believe that more information
about either book is available from Wiley customer service
(800-225-5945).

Jeff Pico
N.J. Technical Assistance Program
   for Industrial Pollution Prevention