RE: Motor Oil Changing

This is about one week late because I was on the road. There is an
excellent paper on the subject on out Web site, shown below my signature
line. From our site click on "Search Site". Type in oil. Look for the
fact sheet entitled "Eliminating Vehicle oil changes....." and open it
up.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O. Box 29569, Raleigh, NC USA